Park Map and Rules
The following activities are strictly prohibited in Irvine Regional Park:
- Fires and fireworks: Fire prevention must be the first concern of every visitor.
- Possession or use of firearms or weapons.
- Possession or comsumption of any intoxicant.
- Use of skateboards, motorized vehicles and equipment.
- Attaching hammocks to trees.
- Wood gathering.
This is a wilderness area characterized by certain inherent dangers. These dangers may include mountain lions, rattlesnakes, poison oak, poisonous insects, extremes in weather and rugged terrain. Your safety cannot be guaranteed. Stay alert to potential danger! Park Rules
This park depends on you to help protect wildlife, vegetation and geologic features. Please do not damage or remove any of these features from park premises. Please also adhere to the following park rules and guidelines for a cleaner, safer and enjoyable experience. We appreciate your patronage.
- Dogs must be kept on a six-foot leash at all times.
- Speed limit is 10 m.p.h.
- Park users must remain on the trails and designated use-areas at all times.
- No swimming in the lake. Licensed fishing only.
- Barbecues are permitted only in approved camp appliances.
- Amplified sound systems, concessions and other carnival-type activities require written park permission.
|Irvine Regional Park Map