Park Map and Rules
Company Picnic Specialists is a full-service company specializing in the complete catering, entertainment and activities for company picnics. For your convenience, we can do everything for your company picnic... from securing your specific site to detailed planning of menus and activities, Company Picnic Specialists can do it all. In addition, we can provide all necessary permits for your event, parking passes for your guests and even directional signage for your specific group site. We are based in Orange County, California. With one call, we will do it all!
We cater events including:
- Company Picnics
- Family Parties and Reunions
- Birthday Parties
- End of School Year Picnics
- Church Group Events
- Other Corporate and Personal Event
Please view our complete website. If you have any questions or if you would like a written quote, please call us at (714) 997-3656 or submit the contact us form.
The following activities are strictly prohibited in Irvine Regional Park:
- Fires and fireworks: Fire prevention must be the first concern of every visitor.
- Possession or use of firearms or weapons.
- Possession or comsumption of any intoxicant.
- Use of skateboards, motorized vehicles and equipment.
- Attaching hammocks to trees.
- Wood gathering.
This is a wilderness area characterized by certain inherent dangers. These dangers may include mountain lions, rattlesnakes, poison oak, poisonous insects, extremes in weather and rugged terrain. Your safety cannot be guaranteed. Stay alert to potential danger! Park Rules
This park depends on you to help protect wildlife, vegetation and geologic features. Please do not damage or remove any of these features from park premises. Please also adhere to the following park rules and guidelines for a cleaner, safer and enjoyable experience. We appreciate your patronage.
- Dogs must be kept on a six-foot leash at all times.
- Speed limit is 10 m.p.h.
- Park users must remain on the trails and designated use-areas at all times.
- No swimming in the lake. Licensed fishing only.
- Barbecues are permitted only in approved camp appliances.
- Amplified sound systems, concessions and other carnival-type activities require written park permission.
|Irvine Regional Park Map